Jason Rabinovich, Esquire
Jason Rabinovich concentrates his practice in the areas of commercial and residential real estate, business and civil litigation, business disputes, contracts, intellectual property rights, and general corporate matters. Jason has additional expertise in managing legal affairs as outside general counsel for various national and local companies.
Jason is admitted to practice in Florida, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and New York as well as the Federal and Bankruptcy Courts in the Eastern and Western Districts of Pennsylvania, the District of New Jersey, and the Southern District of Florida. Jason is also an active member of the Philadelphia Bar Association.
Jason has broad experience in handling matters in state and federal courts in numerous states. Jason has successfully tried and argued full trials, including complex business disputes (both plaintiff and defense), copyright cases, real estate disputes, and various other complex commercial disputes.
- Selected by the American Society of Legal Advocates as one of the Top 40 Under 40 Litigation Attorneys in Pennsylvania for 2017,
- Selected as a "Rising Star" by the Super Lawyers publication in 2016 and 2017 (only 2.5% of all attorneys receive this distinction),
- The American Academy of Trial Attorneys as one the Premier 100 trial attorneys in Pennsylvania in 2015 and 2016,
- The National Trial Lawyers as one of the Top 40 Under 40 trial lawyers in Pennsylvania for 2014 and 2015,
- The National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys as one of the Top 10 Under 40 Attorneys in Pennsylvania for 2015,
- The Philly Happening List as one of Philadelphia's Best Lawyers for 2015,
- Appointed judge pro tempore by the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas,
- Serve as an Arbitrator in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas,
- Selected as one of the top 3 rated real estate attorneys in Philadelphia,
- Selected as one of the top 19 real estate law firms in Philadelphia, and
- Perfect 5 star rating on Yelp from his clients.
Jason grew up in Pittsburgh, PA where he attended Taylor Allderdice High School. After graduating from the Pennsylvania State University Smeal College of Business with distinction with a Bachelor of Science in Finance, Jason attended George Mason University School of Law in Arlington, Virginia, where he earned his Juris Doctorate (J.D.). In 2013, Jason was elected to the George Mason University School of Law Alumni Board of Directors and is proudly serving on the Board of his alma mater.
Jason is fluent in English and Russian.
Jason is a licensed real estate broker in Pennsylvania, Maryland, and New York and owner of RE/MAX PREMIER located in the heart of Old City, Philadelphia. Jason specializes in working with local and international investors in helping navigate complex transactions for both off market and market listings. For more information visit www.realtyphiladelphia.com